ALL SALES ARE FINAL FOR DISCONTINUED AND CLOSEOUT ITEMS. This item is not eligible for returns or refunds.
The H.A.W.K. 9" Side-Zip combines Original S.W.A.T.’s latest Flex-Lite Support System build technology with performance features like no other tactical boot. Designed to deliver performance and durability first, this boot takes every measure to ensure technical lightweight standards are met. Operate confidently no matter how specialized the needs of your next call may be.
- Width - Standard
- Weight - 15.5 oz.
- Leather / durable nylon mesh upper
- YKK® side-zipper in durable Vision® pattern for easy on and off fit with hook and loop tab-stay closure
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Durable polymer speed lace eyelets
- Tactical performance non-slip laces
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Removable custom fit EVA insole with PORON® performance cushioning pads
- TPU external heel counter for stability
- Lightweight molded dual density EVA midsole with shock absorption zones for comfort and fatigue control
- Exclusive airport friendly Flex-Lite molded nylon stability board with torsional support ridges for the ultimate in lightweight, flexible support and performance
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Stitched toe for durability and extended service life
- Tec Tuff abrasion resistant toe and heel panel protection
- H.A.W.K. outsole: lightweight, arch ladder grips, toe grips for climbing, oil resistant, non-marking rubber
- Exceeds ASTM F2913-11 safety standard for slip resistance
- Meets the EN ISO 20347 standard for occupational footwear with fuel oil resistance and SRC rated slip resistance
The H.A.W.K. 9 in. Side-Zip combines Original S.W.A.T.’s latest Flex-Lite Support System build technology with performance features like no other tactical boot.","sizeGuide":""}