Redback Blue Tongue 6" Station (Composite Toe) Slip-On Boot
WHEN ORDERING, PLEASE SELECT YOUR U.S. BOOT SIZE. THE BOX AND PULL TAB DISPLAY THE UK BOOT SIZE.
The AUSTRALIAN/UK SIZE is prominently displayed on the boot Pull Tab of all Redback Boots.
6" Slip-on, Composite Toe design with adaptable functionality to meet all of your job requirements. This lightweight boot has an upper made of 100% Oiled Nubuck leather for long-lasting use and is internally leather lined for softness and comfort. Shock-absorbing TPU soles are oil, acid, and water resistant, ensuring footing on any surface and delivering torsional flexibility with every stride you take. An electrical danger rating, an LENZI footbed with puncture protection, and an ASTM-certified composite toe keep you safe and comfortable in any workplace.
- Puncture Resistant - L-Protection made by Lenzi, is a Non-metallic insert made of multi-layer high tenacity fibers. L-protection meets the requirements of F2413 standards.
- Composite Toe - Blue Tongues' Composite toe is 100% Metal free, non-conductive and they do not transfer hot or cold temperatures
- Full Grain Leather Upper - Industrial grade premium full grain leather that comes from the hides tightest grain section, these leathers are the strongest and most durable.
- Weight: 48 oz
- Height: 6"
- Thermo Plastic Poly-Urethane Outsole
- Oil / Acid / Slip Resistant
- EH Certified