Redback UBBK Easy Escape Slip-On Boots
Redback slip-on fire boots are the fast, comfortable way to keep your crew's feet protected when a shorter boot can get the job done. Designed for easy-on, easy-off wear that can take a beating without passing that beating onto your feet. They're a great choice for comfortable wear around the station, on light duty, or when performing vital roles out in the community. Making sure your people have the right foot protection helps protect them from common, everyday hazards and protects the department from increased liability concerns.
- This 6-inch slip-on boot is made with a 100% full-grain leather upper.
- Includes a thermoplastic polyurethane sole that is resistant to oils, acids, and slips for sure footing.
- Midsoles are manufactured from shock-absorbing polyurethane to help combat leg and back fatigue.
- The slip-resistance of the Mark II soles has been machine tested to ensure effective grip.
- Redback uses a one-of-a-kind anatomic sole that ergonomically cradles the foot to relieve foot stress, prevent strain and sagging, and avoid back injuries related to poor posture.
- This boot meets and exceeds ASTM F2413-11 standards for Electrical Hazards for improved safety around shock potential.
- All boots are EEE width but can be adjusted down to a B width with extra socks or cushioned insole inserts to meet the user's comfort needs.