Safariland PROTECH Oregon City Armor Carrier
Limited colors and sizes are available for quick shipment from Curtis Blue Line stock. If desired color and size are not in stock, check out Oregon City Carrier 2.0 to place your custom order.
The Oregon City Armor Carrier is custom-designed by Safariland under the PROTECH brand. The Oregon City Carrier can be customized with MOLLE-compatible pouches, has a built-in internal pouch for a backup handgun, can accommodate a 10" x 12" rifle plate and zips on and off like a jacket, making it a great choice for patrol officers or special units.
- Rugged exterior material for lasting durability.
- Non-abrasive hexagon rip-stop nylon interior liner for increased comfort.
- Internal Grip-Lok shoulder system for support of armor panels.
- Improved girth adjustment system results in smooth, streamlined sides and a greater range of adjustment.
- Easy-access front and rear plate pockets for upgrading protection with 5" x 8", 7" x 9" or 10" x 12" special threat or rifle armor plates.
- Front and rear hook-and-loop area for ID patches.
- Radio microphone tabs.
- Hidden, easy-access pouch for back-up handgun.
- Discreet, yet ultra-tough rear drag-handle. Hidden radio wire channel for concealment of wires, with new wire access points.
- MOLLE attachment makes it easy and convenient to attach a wide variety of optional pouches.
- Zippered front opening makes getting in and out of the carrier easy.
- Two hidden zippered front pockets with internal pen holders.
To outfit your carrier, add these:
Questions? Contact Curtis Blue Line