High Speed Gear Team Response Kit (TRiK) Bag
A full-sized "CLS" wait pack with a cushioned hip belt and user-friendly organization features is known as the Team Response Kit (TRiK) Bag. There are two ways to use it: either while wearing the bag, by opening the top flap to access supplies, or by setting the bag on the ground and fully opening it to gain access to all resources.
The straps restrict zippers from opening accidentally. Various medical supplies can be stored in the TRiK bag. This product was developed in collaboration with Phokus Research Group, a company that produces and distributes critical training and medical equipment for servicemen and women.
- Dimensions: 14" x 7" x 8"
- Carry handle on top
- Loop fastener panel for labels, etc.
- Medical shear pocket with retention strap
- Side compression straps
- Spacer-mesh for ventilation
- Front zippered pocket holds casualty cards, chest seals, or even a folded splint
- Internal organizer loops hold a variety of medical supplies
- Elastic loops inside the lid holds gloves, decompression needles, or similar items
- Internal slip pocket
- Adjustable straps on the bottom hold a pole-less litter or other gear
- Suspender loops
- Includes medical cross-PVC patch
- Grommets on the bottom for drainage
- Berry Compliant
- Made in the USA