High Speed Gear Med Pak
A mid-sized MOLLE-mounted pouch with quick-access pull tabs and adaptable organization features is called the Med Pak. Ideal for supplies in the medical, EOD, or other fields. This product was developed in collaboration with Phokus Research Group, a company that produces and distributes critical training and medical equipment for servicemen and women.
- Dimensions: 6.25" x 8" x 3"
- Quick-access pull tab can be stowed if not required
- MOLLE mounted; 3 columns, 5 rows (includes 2 HSGI MOLLE clips)
- Medical shears can be carried in an external slot
- Versatile slits on the front can be used to hold pens, chem lights, or as lash points for attaching a tourniquet or other gear
- Loop fastener panel on the front
- Lash loops on back corners for tourniquet attachment
- Internal rigid organizer panel can be customized with included shock cord
- Elastic loop stores various items
- Includes medical cross-PVC patch
- Grommet on the bottom for drainage
- Berry Compliant
- Made in the USA