Pelican Elite Cooler
Pelican Products has made protective cases to transport sensitive equipment through some of the harshest conditions on Earth. That same extreme level of engineering is available in Pelican ProGear Elite Coolers. End to end, no other coolers can measure up to our rugged standards. There's nothing tougher from the toughest handles in the business to stainless steel hardware and extreme ice retention. Guaranteed for life, so you will never need another cooler.
Pelican engineers have crafted the toughest mobile cold storage unit possible, with no detail overlooked. Reinforced corners and thick walls insulate better for longer ice retention while protecting from impact. Superior stainless steel hardware and built-in UV resistance protect for a lifetime. And that’s not even getting into the specifics. Test one for a lifetime and see.
- Up to 10 days ice retention*, freezer grade gasket, 2" polyurethane insulation
- Dual Handle System (Molded-in & Hinged Handles)
- Press & Pull Latches (Wide for Gloved Use)
- Molded-In Tie Downs
- Non-Skid & Non-Marking Raised Feet
- Molded-In Lock Hasp, Stainless Steel Plate
- Sloped Drain & Tethered Threaded Plug (Garden Hose Attachable)
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Hardware
- Integrated Fish Scale on Lid
- Guaranteed for life
- Made in the USA
*Ice retention - Initial test results are based on the Pelican 65Qt Elite Cooler model. Testing was conducted using forced air circulation in a temperature-controlled environmental chamber at 90 degrees F. The test specimens were loaded to capacity with commercial cubed ice. The performance will vary by model size and external user conditions, such as; (sun exposure, wind, ice type, frequency of opening, etc.).
This certification involves intense impact and penetration testing by use of visual inspection, mechanical methods, and captive Grizzly Bear testing over extended periods.