Nightstick LGL-150 Compact Light Kit - Long
The LGL-150 Compact long light kit provides an entire illumination system. It is made of hard-anodized black 6061-T6 aluminum and has a 450-lumen high-efficiency LED with a 2-hour runtime. The optimized beam has a 220-meter range and is built around a high-efficiency deep parabolic reflector.
A typical tail cap switch and reversible thumb-screw Picatinny mount are already placed on the lamp. It can also be mounted using the provided offset Picatinny mount, giving you a variety of ways to clear mounted equipment while enabling simple support hand activation.
The supplied 6" remote pressure pad/switch and the tail cap switch both have momentary or constant-on modes. In order to avoid cable snags, the kit also comes with a Nightstick-exclusive wire management rail clamp and an RPS Picatinny rail mount.
- LED technology
- Features both tail cap and 6" Remote Pressure Switches
- Momentary or constant-on function
- Standard and offset Picatinny rail mounts
- Sharp focused beam for distance illumination
- Aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum housing w/Type III hard-anodized finish
- Beam distance rated at 300 meters
- IP-X7 Waterproof
- Impact & chemical resistant
- Serialized for personal identification
- Nightstick Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Dimensions: 3.7" x 0.8" x 1.2"
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Lumens: 450
- Beam Distance: 220 m
- Candelas: 12,100
- High Runtime: 2 hrs
- Switch Function: Tail Cap Switch, 6" Remote Pressure Switch - Momentary and Constant-On
- Black 6061-T6 Aluminum Case
- Drop Rating: 2 m
- Water Rating: IP-X7 Waterproof
- Includes: Weapon light with standard Picatinny mount w/thumb screw and tail cap switch, Remote pressure switch (6” cable), 45-degree offset Picatinny mount w/thumb screw, pressure switch rail mount, wire management clamp, (1) CR123 batteries, Allen wrench, Alcohol prep pad, Adhesive-backed Velcro mounting strip, Instruction manual