Nightstick Less-Lethal Forend Light - Remington 870/TAC-14
The SFL-14WL Forend Light in less-lethal orange is a complete forend replacement for your 12 gauge Remington 870 or TAC-14 pump-action shotgun. Built from a one-piece body of heavy-duty glass-filled nylon with an over-molded rubber grip area, it features a super-bright LED rated at 1200 lumens with an hour-and-a-half runtime. Designed around a high-efficiency deep parabolic reflector, the tightly focused beam has a 203-meter beam distance.
The SFL forend features ambidextrous switches positioned intuitively towards the front for easy activation. Both buttons are surrounded by a small raised bump guard that helps prevent accidental activation while racking the action or laying it on its side. The light also features an ergonomic palm swell design to improve grip during light activation and weapon manipulation under stress.
Each SFL comes with an optional hand stop/safety strap and Nightstick's SFL action tube nut wrench for removal of factory-installed castle nut and pump handle fore-end.
- LED technology
- Ambidextrous switches
- Momentary or constant-on light function
- Sharp focused beam for distance illumination
- Robust one piece glass-filled nylon body with rubber over-molded grip area
- Beam distance rated at 203 meters
- IP-X7 Waterproof
- Impact & chemical resistant
- Serialized for personal identification
- 2 CR123 batteries (included)
- Nightstick Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Dimensions: 7.1" x 2"
- Head Diameter: 1.3"
- Weight: 17.5 oz.
- High Lumens: 1200
- High Beam Distance (m): 203
- High Candela: 10315
- Drop Rating: 2 m
- Water Rating: IP-X7 Waterproof
- High Runtime: 1.5 hr
- Switch Function: Momentary and Constant-On
- Light Source: LED
- Case Material: Glass-filled Nylon Polymer
- Body Color: Less Lethal Orange
- Power Source: (2) CR123 batteries
- Package Contents: Shotgun forend weapon light, action tube nut wrench, nylon hand strap with mounting hardware and Allen wrench, optional action tube spacer, battery carrier, (2) CR123 batteries, Instruction manual