Danner Recon 8" Insulated 200G
The USA-made Recon is tough and traditional in appearance, and comfortable in any application. It delivers stability and support with its all-leather stitchdown construction, which provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. 200G Thinsulate Insulation provides warmth, GORE-TEX lining delivers waterproof, breathable protection, and the lace-to-toe design offers a secure fit.
- Made from smooth, full-grain leather, this strong and durable upper is completely polishable.
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the rubber compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.