Avon Protection PC50 Enforcer Kit
Restricted Item. This item is restricted to Law Enforcement, Military or Government personnel. Appropriate credentials are required.
Learn more about Restricted Items.
The Avon PC50 is based off the widely deployed 50 Series masks and is designed and approved as a NON-CBRN respiratory device, providing protection in dangerous and contaminated environments, against certain solid and liquid respirable particles, gases, vapors and splashes of liquid chemicals.
The PC50 was specifically developed for the targeted user groups; budget challenged Prisons, Correctional Officers, Riot Control, Border Patrol, Plant Security and other NON-CBRN requirements that demand a robust, field proven competitively priced military pedigree product that meets their operational needs.
The PC50 is available in three sizes, with either left or right hand 40mm canister mounts that accept traditional or conformal filters. The standard communication port allows the ability to integrate with existing radios. The PC50 may be fitted with a vision correction system and a variety of outserts for specific operational situations. This product is designed for the lowest cost of ownership and maximum reliability.
Field of View
- Panoramic single lens visor
- Optically correct visor
- Scratch resistant
- External communications systems can be attached to mask
- Standard communication port
- 3 face piece sizes for improved fit
- Chlorobutyl rubber and silicone blend mask
- Six point, easy to adjust head harness
- Low inhalation resistance
- Heat build-up minimized
- Low-re-breathed carbon dioxide
- Type-examination approval: PPE Regulation 2016/425/EU – Module B: Certificate CE 684840
- Approved as non-CBRN respiratory device for use with the CTCF50 Canister providing CS/CN agent and P100 particle protection
- PC50 NIOSH Approval TN-21636
- PC NIOSH Approval Label
- PC50 CE Approval CE 684840
- Approval of Conformity Certification for Hampton Park West, UK
- PC50 Mask
- Clear Outsert Assembly
- Sunlight Outsert Assembly
- CBRNF12B Filter
For complete details on the PC50 APR view the data sheet.