The Avon fire hardened FM54 Air Purifying Respirator provides Specialist Operators maximum level of protection to the face, eyes, and respiratory tract from Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN), Riot Agents, Toxic Industrial Chemicals (TICS) and Toxic Industrial Materials while maintaining extreme user flexibility as mission profiles change. The FM54 functions in both negative and positive pressure modes (APR, SCBA, CCBA and PAPR). The enhanced, robust lever located on the VREU (Variable Resistance Exhalation Unit), switches mode from positive to negative pressure without removal of optional VPU (Voice Projection Unit) or loss of protection.
Ideally suited for the following applications: Special Response Teams, Law Enforcement, Clandestine Drug Lab, Entry & Remediation, Bomb Squads, First Responders, SWAT / ERT Teams, Civil Support Teams, Chemical Spill Clean-up and Bio Identification & Clean-up.
Field of View
- Panoramic single lens visor
- Optically correct visor
- Scratch Resistant
- Electronic Communication Port for integrated voice projection and radio communication
- Optional VPU provides ability to easily communicate while wearing mask
- 4 sizes to accommodate all operators
- Low profile brow for superior helmet compatibility
- Interchangeable silicone nosecups for custom fit
- Ruggedized integrated mode selector
- Functions as both a negative and positive pressure mask
- Robust lever enables easy switching between modes
- Type-examination approval: PPE Regulation 2016/425/EU - Module B: Certificate CE 684839
- NIOSH CBRN APR certified: TC- 14G-0327 NIOSH approved 42 CFR 84 CS/CN/P100: TC-14G-0342
- FM54 NIOSH Approval TN-20985
- FM54 NIOSH Approval Label
- FM54 CE Approval CE 684839
- Approval of Conformity Certification for Cadillac, America
- FM54 CBRN Twin Port Mask
- Clear & Blueblocker Outsert Assemblies
- CBRN Filter
- Riot Agent filter
- Mask Carrier
Restricted Item. This item is restricted to Law Enforcement, Military or Government personnel. Appropriate credentials are required.
Learn more about Restricted Items.