Avon Protection FM53 Air Purifying Respirator - Single Port
Restricted Item. This item is restricted to Law Enforcement, Military, or Government personnel. Appropriate credentials are required.
Learn more about Restricted Items.
Avon Protection's revolutionary FM53 multi-role Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) System has been developed specifically for specialist applications where the user needs to respond to ever-changing operational conditions. Globally acclaimed as the most technically advanced mask and offers both positive pressure SCBA, PAPR, and negative pressure APR/capability. All of these capabilities are available from one mask platform without the need to change components.
The FM53 system was developed to address the multiple threats encountered on the modern battlefield, war on terrorism, and peace-keeping operations. It provides protection against traditional chemical and biological warfare agents and select toxic industrial materials (TIMs).
Field of View
- Panoramic single lens visor
- Optically correct visor
- Scratch Resistant
- Electronic Communication Port for integrated voice projection and radio communication
- Optional VPU provides ability to easily communicate while wearing mask
- 4 face piece sizes for improved fit
- Chlorobutyl rubber and silicone blend mask
- Low profile design for superior weapons integration
- Functions as both a negative and positive pressure mask
- VREU lever for easy switching between negative and positive pressure modes
- FM53 with CBRNCF50 filter NIOSH CBRN APR Standard Cap1
- FM53 with CTCF50 filter NIOSH certifed to 42CFR84
- FM53 is a component of the ST53 SCBA system, which is certified under 42 CFR 84
- Type-examination approval: PPE Regulation 2016/425/EU - Module B: Certificate CE 684837
- FM53 NIOSH Approval Tn-21635
- FM53 NIOSH Approval Label
- FM53 CE Approval CE 684837
- Approval of Conformity Certification for Cadillac, America