Avon Protection CTCF50 Riot Agent Filter- 4 Pack
The Avon CTCF50 Filter is a low profile combination filter containing a pleated high-efficiency filter element for removal of aerosols, particulate matter, smoke, fumes and a carbon bed for the removal of vapors that may be released from trapped particles. It is specifically designed for removal of riot control agents and tear gases including CS, CN and OC pepper spray.
- Body is made of a modified polyphenylene ether-polystyrene blend (PPE&PS), which is a high quality engineering construction polymer.
- Provides a very robust product which is extremely durable against shock and impact in operational use.
- Matte finish to reduce reflection
- The high efficiency filter element is made of PTFE, PET/PE
- Entirely non-ferrous and non-magnetic.
The Avon CTCF50 meets the relevant criteria specified by NIOSH 42CFR84 for effectiveness in the removal of CS/CN agents in aerosol and vapor form. The filtering capacity for particles of 0.3 micron diameter is greater than 99.97%. Provides 24 hours of protection from continuous exposure to CS, CN, and OC. A particulate filter element exceeding the requirements of NIOSH 42CFR84 P100 and EN 14387 (P3), level is incorporated, ensuring effective performance against dusts, mists, fumes, and biological agents (bacteria, virus, fungal spores etc), and radioactive dusts.