Streamlight Survivor Right Angle Flashlight
The redesigned Survivor features a low-profile bezel that doesn’t interfere with gear and equipment. The light now comes with two optional Smoke Cutter plugs that allow you to customize the beam to your preference without changing the light’s output. We also redesigned the clip and added a reinforced D-ring so your light hangs forward.
Class 1, Div. 1 rating.
- Custom-designed optic with optional, interchangeable Smoke Cutter plugs for preferred beam pattern
- Black plug significantly reduces peripheral light for a tighter beam
- Amber plug reduces peripheral light and eye fatigue caused by glare
- By not using either plug, you get the traditional Survivor beam
- Strong spring-loaded clip securely grabs onto belts and gear; D-ring features forward hanging orientation
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Industrial rechargeable NiCd battery can be recharged up to 1,000 times. It also accepts four "AA" alkaline non-rechargeable batteries for fast replacement with readily available batteries.
- Rubber dome push-button switch provides easy operation even when wearing heavy gloves; ultrasonic-welded push-button switch designed for extremely long life
- High-impact super-tough nylon construction offers exceptional durability; O-ring sealed, unbreakable polycarbonate lens with silicone anti-scratch coating is assembled in a heavy-duty bezel
- IPX4 water-resistant; 2-meter impact resistance tested
- Serialized for positive identification
- Includes 120V AC Fast Charger
- Assembled in the USA
Features C4 LED technology with four lighting modes:
- High for a super-bright beam that pierces through smoke: 41,000 candela;175 lumens; 405m beam distance; runs 3.5 hours
- Low for bright light and longer run time: 14,000 candela; 60 lumens; 237m beam distance; runs 13 hours (NiCd)
- Flash for signaling: runs 8 hours
- Moonlight mode provides low-level lighting for battery conservation: runs 20 days