Streamlight Sidewinder Stalk
Designed to minimize the number of illuminators and beacons an operator must carry, the low-profile Sidewinder Stalk provides ultimate maneuverability. Put light where you need it with multiple mounting options and a flexible stalk to aim the beam. The multi-fuel capability allows it to accept more than one battery type. Features visible white, multi-colored, and IR LEDs. A separate Identification Friend or Foe (IFF) switch lets you use both the main light and IFF when needed.
- Length: 5.51"
- Weight: 2.88 oz.
- Features white, IR, red, blue and green LEDs - all located in the head mounted on a flexible stalk - each with low, medium, high and strobe modes along with an additional IR/IFF beacon
- White LED output at 100%:
- High – CR123A: 76 lumens; 28m beam; runs 5.6 hours
- High – AA: 57 lumens; 23m beam; runs 6 hours (AA lithium)/3.8 hours (AA alkaline)
- Includes one CR123A lithium battery and AA alkaline battery; also accepts 1 AA lithium battery
- Durable clip attaches to helmet or MOLLE vest providing flexibility in hands-free lighting
- Features push-button power switch and pull-to-turn rotary selector knob designed to prevent accidental mode changes and allow selection of LED color
- Powers on at low output and progresses to high intensity in three discrete steps
- Identification, Friend or Foe (IFF) strobe activated by a three-position switch with a center “Off” position and two “On” positions
- IP67 rated: Dust-tight and waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes. O-Ring and gasket sealed openings. Meets MIL-STD-810H, Method 512.6
- 3-meter impact resistance tested
- One-year warranty
- Assembled in the USA