Safariland PROTECH Delta 5 Mid-Cut Full Dress Ballistic Helmet
The lightweight ballistic helmet is made to meet the demands of both your front-line and special forces personnel. The Delta 5, which is NIJ 0106.01 compatible and has been adjusted to address Type IIIA rounds and velocities, was created to offer the user a lightweight ballistic helmet option that weighs about 30% less than conventional ACH-style helmets. The Delta 5 can survive an onslaught from 17 gr. fragments and threats from type IIIA handguns, 9mm, and .44 magnums. It is made of a mix of polyethylene and aramid.
- Style: 4-Hole Bolt Pattern
- Shell Design: Mid-Cut ACH Style
- NIJ 0106.01 Tested, Modified to address Type IIIA rounds & velocities
- Polyethylene Composite Ballistic Material
- Outer Shell Finishing is non-reflective polyurethane paint
- Safariland Delta Retention System (DRS) and React Padding System (RPS)
- Rails Set
- NVG Shroud
- Bungees and Velcro Kit
- V50 ≥ 2058 fps (627 MPS), 17 gr.
- Bolted Variant
- Weight: 1.87 lbs.
Special Threat Performance - Independently Tested
- Fragmentation: .22-Cal, 17 gr. FSP V50 > 2400 fps