North American Rescue Operator BLS/IFAK Kit
The Operator BLS/IFAK is designed to equip the individual operator with the Basic Life Support tools needed for immediate Self-Aid/Buddy-Aid. This Improved First Aid Kit is configured to address leading causes of preventable death due to penetrating injuries. The versatile BLS IFAK can be worn by the operator in one of three methods, drop down leg rig, attaché to the assault vest/body armor with MOLLE-style connecters or attached directly to the duty belt.
- Sand & water resistant, self-repairing zipper with silent 550 cord pulls
- MOLLE Style Attachment System Compatible
- Removable Belt and Leg Straps
- Leg Strap with Quick-Grip
- Case Closed: H 8.5" x W 8.75" x D 4.5"
- Weight: 1.75 lb.
- (1) Bag (IFAK)
- (6) Black Talon Nitrile Trauma Gloves (3 pr.)
- (1) Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- (1) HyFin Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- (1) C-A-T (Combat Application Tourniquet)
- (1) ETD 6" Emergency Trauma Dressing
- (2) S-Rolled Gauze (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
- (1) Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- (1) Permanent Marker
- (1) Combat Casualty Card