Elbeco LA County Sheriff Poly Wool Pants
These LA County Sheriff-approved Class A uniform pants are made of a polyester worsted wool blend for comfort, absorbency, and durability. The SnugTex waistband keeps your shirt tucked in for maximum comfort, and the organic wrinkle-resistance fabric allows you to look your best.
- Fabric: 55% poly / 45% Worsted Wool-Elastique | Weight: 9.6-9.9 oz./sq. yd.
- Authorized by LA County Sheriffs
- French fly for additional support
- Two back utility pockets
- Extra-deep straight-front pockets offer convenient at-hand storage
- Pressed-open, tailored seam construction presents a professional appearance
- Double-ply crotch provides extra support
- Triangle bar tacks on back pockets and bar tacks at key stress points for durability
- Reinforced hook and eye closure
- Two back pockets with button and buttonhole closures on left
- Extra-deep straight-front pockets
- Watch pocket
- Keystone belt loops
- Dry clean only