***Vendor notice: Backordered items will not be in until December 2022***
A BOOT FIRST. A SNEAKER SECOND.
Danner didn't get their chops building athletic shoes. They make boots. So when they decided to create a lightweight trainer, Danner took their 80-plus years of experience and created a boot that acts like a shoe, not a shoe that acts like a boot.
- FULL-GRAIN LEATHER & 500 DENIER NYLON UPPER: Known as one of the lightest weight-to-strength materials, Danner combines 500 Denier nylon with their premium full-grain leather to build an upper that is as strong as it is lightweight.
- GORE-TEX® (GTX): 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX® liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- SPEED LACE SYSTEM: Danner's special hardware allows you to tighten from toe to top with one swift tug for a secure, tight fit.
- OPEN CELL POLYURETHANE FOOTBED: Danner's polyurethane footbed provides superior shock absorption with an additional layer of open cell construction for improved air circulation.
- EVA MIDSOLE: Known for its lightweight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
- DANNER TACHYON OUTSOLE: 100% rubber for superior abrasion resistance and pentagonal lugs for maximum surface contact.
- EXTENDED SIZES: To accommodate more people, Danner has made this boot in extended sizes.
- HOW IT FITS: The DLE-01 last was designed to be an extension of the foot with superior forefoot and heel capture, stability and a more anatomical shape for comfort. The additional space in the toe box allows the foot to naturally react when bearing a heavy load or changing directions laterally in high intensity environments.
- STYLE: 50122
- WEIGHT: 35 oz. per pair
- HEIGHT: 8"
- INSULATED: No
- INSULATION: Non-Insulated
- COLOR: Black
- FOOTBED: Open Cell Polyurethane
- SHANK: Nylon
- LAST TYPE: DLE-01
- WATERPROOF: Yes
- LINER: GORE-TEX®
- OUTSOLE: Danner Tachyon
- RECRAFTABLE: No
- MANUFACTURING: Imported
- TOE PROTECTION: Plain Toe