Steiner T5Xi 1-5x24mm 3TR 5.56 30mm
ALL SALES ARE FINAL FOR DISCONTINUED AND CLOSEOUT ITEMS. This item is not eligible for returns or refunds.
Restricted Item. This item is restricted to Law Enforcement, Military, or Government personnel. Appropriate credentials are required. Learn more about Restricted Items.
The T5Xi 1-5x24 is designed as a close-combat scope. It features a 30 mm tube, 3-Gun Tactical Reticle (3TR) calibrated in 5.56, with true 1x eyes-open capability for situational awareness and 5x power to engage distant targets.
- 5x zoom range
- Low-profile never-lost turrets
- Second rotation indicator
- Illumination - 4 night / 7-day levels
- Waterproof/ fogproof/ shockproof
- Locking diopter
- Magnification: 1-5x
- Objective Lens Dia.: 24mm
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Focal Plane: 2nd
- Field of View at 100 YD. (FT.) Low/High: 108 – 21
- Eye Relief (IN.) Low/High: 3.5 – 4.3
- Exit Pupil (MM) Low/High: 11 – 4.8
- Length (IN.): 11.3
- Weight (OZ.): 19.4
- Diopter Adjustment Range: +2 to -3
- Reticle: 3TR 5.56
- Elevation Adjustment Knob: Resettable Zero
- Windage/Elevation Click Value: 1 cm (0.1 mrad)
- Windage Range at 100 M: 300 cm (30 mils)
- Elevation Range at 100 M: 300 cm (30 mils)
- Parallax/Focus: Fixed
- Parallax/Focus Range: 100 yd.
- Nitrogen Filled: Yes
- Operating Temp. Range: -13° F to +145° F
- Lens Caps: Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Submersible to 33 ft.
- Battery: CR2450
Consistent Eye Relief
- A generous eye box eliminates the need to reposition your eye when changing magnification.
The Steiner Heritage Warranty
- The Steiner Heritage Warranty means they stand behind their products. Over half a century of building rugged and reliable products for armed forces around the world gives them this confidence. They will repair or replace your product at no charge to you.
Proudly designed, machined, and assembled in the USA.