GENERAL RETURNS POLICY
Curtis strives to maintain the highest level of customer service. In accordance Curtis will refund or exchange your purchase within the following guidelines:
Product must be returned in new, unused condition within 30 days of receipt. Any product you desire to return after that date is subject to review by Curtis, and may be non-returnable.
Product that has been used, damaged, or not purchased through CurtisBlueLine.com or LNCurtis.com or from a Curtis location will not be refunded.
Log into your account and select My Account. Here you can see the status of your order.
Product ordered in connection with natural disasters, pandemics, materials shortages, terrorist activities or like situations are final upon shipment from Curtis or our vendor and will not be considered for return.
Product that has been altered by patches, sewing, embroidery, tailoring, etc., is not eligible for return. Clearance or Used product is also non-returnable. Custom, special order product and/or non-stock product may be returned only if acceptable to our vendor. A re-stocking and handling fee, as determined by our vendor and transportation costs to return to our vendor will be charged.
Return your product(s) by following these steps:
- Contact Customer Service at 877.778.8834 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return or exchange.
- A Return Authorization (RA) will be issued to you and is required to be included with the return of any product.
- Return your product by bringing it into or shipping to the Curtis location specified on the RA.
- When shipping to a Curtis location, carefully pack the product in order to avoid damage during shipment. Product that arrives in damaged condition is not eligible for return credit and will be shipped back to you.
- Return the product prepaid to the address specified on the RA. Make sure you include a copy of the RA with the product being returned. We recommend that you keep a copy of the RA and the receipt for the return shipment from the shipping service you use. Curtis does not take title to returned product until received by Curtis at our return location in undamaged condition. We will only consider a refund for product that arrives at our facility in undamaged new and unused condition.
Curtis reserves the right to reject any and all product returns. All returns are subject to review upon our receipt of the product and inspection. Product received in condition other than originally shipped may be rejected and shipped back to you.
You may request an exchange, a credit on your account or a refund if the product has already been paid for and funds received by us. All refunds are issued using the original payment method and may take up to ten (10) business days for the refund process to complete.