5.11 Tactical A.T.A.C. 2.0 8" Shield Boot
A renowned 5.11 Tactical boot steps up its profile with heightened performance and comfort. The A.T.A.C. 2.0 8" Shield lightens things up but remains deadly serious about delivering superior safety in the most unforgiving environments.
An added 5.11 SlipStream waterproof / bloodborne pathogen membrane, ASTM/CSA CARBON-TAC toe, and an ASTM/CSA puncture resistant board provide critical protection. Full-length dual durometer Ortholite footbed works to keep your feet cool, dry, and comfortable all day every day.
Another addition, the Achilles heel flex zone, gives a critical part of your foot more range of motion without compromising support and stability. This boot is so tough, it can live up to the ASTM 2413-17 M I/75 C/75 EH PR standards, day in and day out. CSA Z195-09 rated for compression, cutting, abrasion, and electrical discharge protection.
- ASTM 2413-17 M I/75 C/75 EH PR certified & CSA Z195-14 Certified
- Polishable Leather toe
- Waterproof Leather and Nylon upper material for better durability
- Ortholite full length dual density insole with a bottom layer of Ortholite foam for better cushioning and rebound as well as a top layer of Ortholite Lazy recovery foam for a custom comfortable fit
- 5.11 SlipStream Waterproof and Blood Bourne Pathogen resistant membrane and lining
- Puncture resistant midsole board
- Slip- & oil-resistant outsole
- YKK side zipper for easy on and off
- Ortholite ankle foam for better heel hold and comfort
- Achilles flex zone for better maneuverability
- 5.11 ATAC midsole and outsole with Shock mitigation system