Streamlight Portable Scene Light EXT
The Portable Scene Light EXT features an 84” extension pole. Rapidly deployed and easily stowed, they feature a narrow footprint that lets you bring this light almost anywhere from wide-open places to tight, confined spaces.
- Retracted Length: 25.5"
- Dimensions: Body Width: 6.5" , Overall Height: 11" Head Diameter: 6.7", Head Diameter: 6.7"
- Weight: 25.5 lbs.
- 6 LEDs and wide pattern reflectors produce a uniform flood pattern with two selectable beam widths and three light output intensities
- High for a super-bright flood beam: 5,300 lumens; 410m beam; runs 4 hours
- Medium for an intense beam and longer run time: 2,500 lumens; 292m beam; runs 9 hours
- Low for when a less intense beam is ideal and for longer run time: 1,300 lumens; 215m beam; runs 18 hours
- Selectable diffuser settings for two beam widths. Works with all three modes
- Optimum peripheral illumination for scene lighting; 90° swivel to aim the beam where you need it for task lighting
- Balanced design and easy setup
- Less than 30 seconds for full deployment
- Stabilization legs provide balance on uneven surfaces
- Packs to a compact size for easy stowage
- IP67 rated; dust-tight and waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Designed to resist 40mph wind continuous in all directions with head fully extended
- IP67 tested, CEC compliant