Flying Cross Custom Tan499 DutyGuard HT Pullover - Exclusive
Custom TAN499 DutyGuard HT Pullover exclusively available at Curtis Blue Line, made to match the Safariland Oregon City Carrier and Safariland PROTECH Bothell Carrier.
The DutyGuard HT Pullover is the first outerwear garment specifically-designed for compatibility with external carriers and vest covers, while still offering essential weather protection. A hybrid design is complete with a waterproof, breathable shell fabric throughout the shoulder and chest area that provides a safeguard from the elements, coupled with knit stretch performance fabric along the torso for comfort under external carriers. This garment also includes uniquely-designed fleece-lined chest pockets, accessible while wearing any external carrier. This feature provides wearers a comfortable, warm pocket to rest their hands while on patrol. VaporCore, powered by 37.5 Technology is incorporated in the fabric of the garment, outperforming traditional wicking garments by responding to the wearer’s body heat to regulate relative humidity at 37.5% and core body temperature within the micro-climate at 37.5°C.
- Easily accessible fleece-lined chest hand warmer pockets on both sides
- Gusseted underarms on both sides for functionality and mobility
- Articulated elbows for range of motion
- Raglan sleeve design that doesn’t restrain movement
- Low-profile stretch cuffs for fit and comfort
- Quarter zip collar allows easy donning and doffing
- Lightweight, athletic design of the body layer fits easily under armor carrier without additional fabric bunching
- Upper Shell: 100% Polyester shell with 37.5® Technology windproof, breathable membrane combined Stretch
- Woven Body: 50% Polyester, 42% 37.5® Technology, 8% Spandex
Custom TAN499 DutyGuard HT Pullover exclusively available at Curtis Blue Line, made to match the Safariland Oregon City Carrier and Safariland PROTECH Bothell Carrier.","sizeGuide":""}