First Tactical A2 Pant
The First Tactical A2 Pant, which is designed to perform, is the pair of pants you'll want to wear every day. These pants are tough and adaptable when you need to perform at your best because they are made of ultra-stretch A2 micro-canvas material. The A2 Pant is a go-to necessity for tactical and public safety workers thanks to its simple style, high-quality construction, and high-performance fabric blend.
Large cell phones and other equipment can fit comfortably in the two extra-large utility pockets, and the covert zipped cargo compartments will keep valuables secure. This pant is ideal for everyday wear because it is completely mesh-lined for breathability and has internal organization throughout. Double-dyed fabric with a DWR water- and stain-repellent finish keeps its color for more than 50 washes while shielding you from the elements.
- A2 Fabric with two-way mechanical stretch
- 6.4 oz. 67% polyester/33% cotton
- Double-Dyed micro-canvas fabric
- 360 Degree panel stretch waist for comfort
- 6 Mesh pockets for breathability
- 2 Discrete zippered cargo pockets
- Oversized utility pockets for large cell phone storage
- 7 Fused belt loops with 4 bar tacks to prevent the kit from pulling
- Knee-to-knee running gusset to allow for superior movement and flexibility
- Clip garage to secure your knife clip
- YKK zippers
- Prym snap
- TAA Compliant